Membership Coordinator Job Description:
The Membership Coordinator's function is the liaison between The Innovation Spot and its members. This position is the first person all potential members meet and sets the tone of the co-working space with exceptional customer service. This person is self-motivated, organized, personable, and must have excellent customer service skills.
Primary Job Duties:
• Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring The Innovation Spot's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales
• Providing information through periodic newsletters, blogs, video creation, mailings, and individual emails.
• Event planning, responsible for executing unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, build business relationships, and boost member participation. Coordinating all logistical elements of the event from implementing event concepts and themes to managing set-up, tear-down, and clean-up operations.
• Serve as central point of contact for members; respond to general inquiries.
• Sourcing, qualifying, and enrolling new members
• Volunteering information to prospective members
• Hosting tours for potential members
• Develop and maintain all office/electronic files and systems associated with membership.
• Answer questions, provide information, devise regular communication activities, and maintaining membership records. Ensure that data about our members is accurate and up to date, using Nexudus, in accordance with standards utilizing the system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
• Process membership applications; manage membership recruitment and program benefits.
• Actively participate in crafting membership development strategy, peers and do research to identify best practices and engaging in program planning with leadership.
• Presence in the city at events with potential members to recruit and build brand awareness of The Innovation Spot
• Maintain the general upkeep of the office, coffee bar, member space, plants, & restrooms.
• Order and restock supplies as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred
• 1+ years of sales experience preferred
• Proficient with social media platforms, MS Office, and video/photo editing for posts.
• High energy and outgoing personality
• Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints, deadlines, and without direct supervision
• Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
• Ability to foster relationships with Members, employee-partners, and other community leaders
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Applicant must possess a passion for providing high-quality Member service and a commitment to exceeding expectations
• Enjoys continuous change and improvement
The Innovation Spot
233 Arnold Mill Road, Suite 300
Woodstock, GA 30188